Sunday, September 20, 2015

One of those Moments

Today Sunday I had some extra time to create things. For me it's  about making something re-usable again but with a twist.
I have been given access to a very large Flee Market, bone and junk yard and it's all Free for the taking. Wow ! To much fun.
Recently I pick up one of those brass lamps that you can touch to change the light bulb brightness's.
I didn't know that what it was but found out later when I was re-wiring it. It was just a broken wire so a quick 5 minute fix.
I added a new cord and we had a working lamp. 
Now should I paint it or leave it I was thinking. Then I had One of those Moments. I don't know what kind but I had one... ha. I remembered I had got an old Metal Waste paper basket a few weeks earlier for my new free junk spot. 
I couldn't wait to get to the other part of the back yard and get it to see if this was the shade. 
And BAM!!! it was perfect. The old Brass Lamp was Instantly turned into a Industrial Style Lamp Rust and all.
I don't think I'm going to paint it. But I never know.
Here are the pictures of it. I hope you like it as much as I do, But if not that's OK too. 

Thanks for checking it out... Greg









No comments:

Post a Comment