Thursday, December 11, 2014

Making a Bike Rim Trellis

Who would have ever thought that Making a bike Rim Trellis would be cool. Not me... 
But I change my mind about this Repurposed Item. I have seem Bike Rim Chairs and small end tables. The first time I saw this was on Pinterest. It wasn't made like the one in this picture the rims were just hung on a 2x4 in some fashion and was ok and did the trick.

This design of Bike Rim Trellis was one that I thought made the rims look the best. Using the larger rims one the bottom and smaller rims as I went to the top of the A Frame Style Bike Rim Trellis. I thnk what really set it off was Painting the A Frame a Grape Purple color. Having some color with the chrome rims give it some real charactor.

I'm looking forward to making more of these and taking them to the local Bike Shop for sale. I'm sure they will love them, anyone into Bike would get a kick out of it. I hope you like it as well.
Thanks for reading,
Greg



#Bike #Rim # Trellis

No comments:

Post a Comment